Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a New Year

Well here I am….failed once again at blogging. Oh well…that's the great thing about the new year…you can start over :)
So I'll do a one post blog about my entire year.
It…was…awesome!
Honestly every year gets better. I'm not at the peak of my mountain yet by any sense but as long as the road keeps getting easier to travel it's all I can ask for.

I was going to write out everything that we did last year…but who has time for that. I'll wrap things up with a photo montage and just leave it at that. I promise to try better this year. Even if I set my goal to every month? That I can probably handle :)

So here are the photos…in no particular order. I just included some of my faves :)
































Amanda
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment